Elevator for renovators
Currently, there are many elevators that have become popular and have a price that suits us. There are many apartments with elevators installed, so it is necessary to renovate the house to have a suitable area for the installation of elevators.
The installation of elevators for renovations requires the elevator company to have experience and a team of highly specialized staff. Will ensure not to affect the safety structure of the house when renovating to install more elevators into operation
Things to note when installing elevators for renovations
- We can’t make the elevator as big as you want because the area for the installation is usually small. Effects of not planning to install elevators during construction in the past. The consulting team will survey and choose the location of the elevator as well as how much elevator area is most suitable for you.
Power source used
- Most elevators use 3-phase power, so it is necessary to pay attention to the conversion of current when using the elevator.
Architecture of the house space
- The installation of an elevator for the home renovation will not affect the architectural design of your house, if the design of the elevator is suitable for the space. Customers should consult a team of experienced consultants.
Elevator pit construction
- It is recommended to build a ladder pit with a steel frame instead of a concrete pit to save space, costs and avoid affecting the design of your house too much.
Suitable locations for installing elevators for renovations
- Installing an elevator for a renovated house is very limited in the mounting position because the existing architecture of the house cannot be changed. 4 convenient locations for elevator installation that Phuong Dong Elevator often advises customers
1. In the middle of the stairs. We will take advantage of the free space to install the elevator, usually suitable for elevators with a load capacity of 200kg – 250kg because of the small area.
2. Corner space. Inherently a dead space, we often arrange things neatly so we can choose a location to install the elevator
3. Out side. With a large enough outside area, we can install an outdoor elevator, the elevator area will not be affected much, so a large elevator can be installed.
Elevator selection for renovators
- Usually we will choose imported elevator when installing. But it will come with the disadvantage that the standard elevator size is difficult to edit. so elevator joint venture will be the optimal choice. The size of the cabin can be changed to suit the area of the house, but the price is reasonable.
Elevator installation process for renovators
- Orient Elevator always follows the process to ensure the best for customers
Determine the location of the elevator installation
- The supervision department will survey the house and advise the installation location of the elevator for customers’ reference.
Building elevator pits
- According to safety regulations, pit depth plays an important role in the process of using the elevator
- On the steel frame of the indoor elevator pit, for the outdoor elevator, a concrete pit can be used to reduce damage to the weather.
Finished decorative stone
- After completing the construction and installation, customers will choose materials and designs to decorate the elevator so that it is beautiful and suitable for the new house architecture.
Phuong Dong Elevator with a team of professional staff and long-term experience helps customers have the most reasonable and optimal solutions.
Contact Phuong Dong Elevator for a free consultation and survey
Hotline 0933 56 57 57