Elevator with machine room and without machine room
When learning about home elevators, customers will find a lot of information about elevators that are difficult to distinguish. So what is an elevator with a machine room and an elevator without a machine room? What advantages and disadvantages do they have? Please take a look at the analysis below to help customers better understand when installing a home elevator
What is an elevator with machine room and without machine room?
What is an elevator with machine room
An elevator where the machine room is on the top floor of the elevator to place the electric cabinet and the tractor. Tractors use engines with or without gearboxes.
What is an elevator without machine room
An elevator with a traction motor placed in the elevator shaft and an electrical cabinet located in front of the door of the top floor.
Advantages and disadvantages of elevators with machine room
– Easy construction and installation
– Easy rescue
– Easy maintenance and repair
– Disadvantage when the building is limited in height
– Operation is not as smooth as a machine roomless elevator
– Expenses for the construction of the upper engine room
Advantages and disadvantages of elevator without machine room
– Space saving for buildings with limited height
– Save up to 30% energy use
– Smooth operation without making much noise.
– Higher cost than conventional elevators
– Difficulty in rescue, maintenance and repair
Choosing an elevator with a machine room or without a machine room?
– Through the above comparison, customers should consider in advance about the height limit of the house or not.
– If you are not too concerned about the initial installation price, you can choose the type without the machine room (the cost is 20 million – 40 million higher than the one with the machine room).
Currently, on the market, the FUJI gearless motorized elevator is widely used, an international brand, and the price is suitable for Vietnamese consumers.
Phuong Dong Elevator is an authorized company to officially distribute FUJI brand elevators in Vietnam. With 15 years of experience in elevator installation, ensuring elevator operation at maximum efficiency
Customers who need more advice can contact HOTLINE 0933 56 57 57. 24/7 free consultation support