HOME Elevator 300KG – CONVENIENCE AND SAVINGS
Home glass elevators are increasingly popular with luxurious designs. Besides, you can see the outside space while moving up or down
What is a home glass elevator?
An elevator made of glass includes 2 layers: glass-walled cabin and glass elevator pit. Customers who plan to buy an elevator should pay attention because the construction unit often quotes the glass-walled cabin ladder. Glass cover around the pit is charged separately
Unlike normal elevators that are only installed indoors, home glass elevators are also installed outdoors. We can observe when moving the elevator
Where is the home glass elevator installed?
Install an elevator in the house
Similar to conventional elevators installed in the house. The use of glass walls allows light to penetrate to create a bright space
Install an outdoor elevator
For the renovating house that is not large enough to install an indoor elevator, we have an additional option of installing an outdoor elevator. Observe the scenery around your house.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a home glass elevator?
- Making a glass elevator will be good for your home space with natural light
- Users can see that the outside creates a feeling of peace of mind, not as secretive as stainless steel walls
- Save electricity by reducing the effort of the lights in the elevator thanks to the outside light
- Cost is higher than conventional elevator
- Requires reasonable calculation when installing, avoiding waste of materials
Dimensions of home glass elevator
1. Lift size 250kg
- Elevator with a capacity of 250kg is suitable for a family of 3 to move together
- Cabin: 950 (wide) mm x 800 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700 mm
- Hole: 1400 mm x 1400 mm
2. Lift size 250kg 300kg
- A 300kg elevator will be suitable for families with 4-5 people moving together.
- Cabin: 1100 (wide) mm x 900 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700 mm
- Hole: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
3. Lift size 450kg
- The 450kg lift will be suitable for a family of 6 adults to move together.
- Cabin: 1200 (wide) mm x 1000 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700mm
- Hole: 1600 mm x 1600mm
The choice of investment elevator used must be suitable for the needs of use. Avoid schools choosing the wrong elevator waste money as well as unwanted performance.
Cost of installing glass elevator for home
- Glass wall elevators are more expensive than stainless steel walls from 30 million to 50 million VND
- When installing an outdoor elevator, there is an additional cost of building a pit. Therefore, it is necessary to consult carefully before choosing
Phuong Dong Elevator Company specializes in designing and installing professional glass elevators. Optimizing costs for customers with effective benefits in line with user requirements
Please contact HOTLINE for the best quote