INSTALL JOINT VENTURE ELEVATOR IS GOOD?
Installing a cheap joint venture elevator, so the quality is not good? Most people misunderstand, elevators have such a difference in price because there are 2 types of elevators in Vietnam market, including joint-venture elevators and imported elevators. Let’s see what is the joint venture elevator and what is the elevator to answer the above questions of customers.
What is a joint venture elevator?
- Joint-venture elevator is an elevator that is manufactured, processed and assembled in the country (cabin, steel frame, wall). The automatic electrical equipment, control, and type of machine are all imported genuine from other global brands.
- Therefore, the price of joint-venture elevators is much cheaper than that of imported components, but still ensures quality and safety.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of joint venture elevators?
- Only the main components need to be imported, so the transportation is easy and fast.
- Outsourcing and manufacturing cabins in Vietnam, so it can be installed for projects with non-standard pit sizes easily.
- Due to the domestic processing of elevator cabins, the finished product cannot achieve the same sophistication as imported elevators.
- The quality of elevator operation depends on the installation unit, for experienced and professional installers, the elevator works as well as the imported elevator. In the case of newly installed units, the elevator will be easily damaged after a period of operation.
Is it good to install a joint venture elevator?
- Although processing and assembling in the country, but the main equipment is imported products. Therefore, the efficiency of using joint-venture elevators meets 70% compared to the imported elevators with the cost only 30%.
- The quality of the elevator depends on the elevator company, companies with a long operating time and a team of construction experience, the quality of installed elevators is almost comparable to imported elevators.
Installing joint venture elevator is cheaper than imported elevator
- Cheap domestic labor cost
- Domestic production does not incur additional international shipping fees
View more information thang máy nhập khẩu nguyên kiện
Should the joint venture elevator be used?
- If you have high economic conditions and install elevators from scratch when building a house, then you should choose imported elevators.
- Construction elevator pits have different sizes, because the owner needs to go up to the rough part of the house and then identify the elevator. Thus, imported elevators cannot be used because the size factor does not meet the standards.
- Therefore, more than 70% of customers in Vietnam use joint-venture elevators, reasonable prices as well as suitable designs for the house.
Phuong Dong Elevator Joint Stock Company specializes in manufacturing and trading joint venture elevators and imported elevators No. 1 in Vietnam. With many large brand lines as well as processing many diverse models.
HOTLINE 0933 56 57 57