Is Fuji elevator good?
Currently, in Vietnam market, Fuji home elevator products appear very popular. Although appearing after famous brands such as Mitsubishi and Hitachi, there has been a remarkable development.
Fuji elevators are designed in a variety of models and sizes to help you have more choices to suit your needs and preferences.
Fuji elevator advantages
As a fairly popular home elevator brand today, Fuji elevator has a number of advantages compared to other types of elevators on the market.
Quality is strictly controlled
– Fuji has appeared for a long time and has a high reputation in the market of machine equipment, people trust and feel completely secure when using the product line with this brand.
– As for the complete imported elevators, it has been tested for quality before being exported, and the assembled elevators are strictly carried out according to the standard technology passed down as a base. Official distributor of the brand in Vietnam
Fuji elevator has high synchronization
– Besides, the brand’s replacement devices are also commonly used on other elevators with high integration and synchronization. Especially the main equipment such as cabin or controller,…
– The type of elevator that is joint-venture and locally assembled makes the elevator designs more suitable for Vietnamese housing projects, thereby offering more suitable choices for your home.
– Even electrical capacity can be adapted to vary according to the design of your home.
Maintenance and maintenance costs are quite low
Especially compared to elevators from European brands. Low maintenance costs, suitable for the size and requirements of many projects.
Some Popular Fuji Elevator Sizes
Depending on the purpose of use, there will be load sizes suitable to the needs to save costs for customers.
Elevators for home use with average loads from 250kg to 450kg (equivalent to 3 – 6 people using at the same time)
1. fuji home elevator 250kg
- Family elevator with a capacity of 250kg is suitable for a family of 3 people to move together
- Cabin: 950 (wide) mm x 800 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700 mm
- Hole: 1400 mm x 1400 mm
2. fuji home elevator 300kg
- The 300kg family elevator will be suitable for families with 4-5 people moving together.
- Cabin: 1100 (wide) mm x 900 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700 mm
- Hole: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
3. fuji home elevator 450kg
- The 450kg family elevator will be suitable for a family of 6 adults to move together.
- Cabin: 1200 (wide) mm x 1000 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700mm
- Hole: 1600 mm x 1600mm
Quotation for home elevator FUJI
Join venture elevator
- FUJI home elevators on the market today have prices ranging from 300 million to 400 million. Depending on factors such as: cabin walls, number of floors used, floors, false ceilings … that affect the price of the elevator.
- Most in Vietnam, customers prefer to choose joint-venture elevators with reasonable prices and easy maintenance.
- The product line of imported machines has a higher price compared to the joint venture elevator. can be up to 1 billion. In return, it has outstanding quality and design due to synchronous production in foreign countries and then imported to Vietnam
- Due to imported products, the order time is a bit long and it is difficult to repair due to limited equipment and supplies.
View more: thang máy có phòng máy và không phòng máy
Phuong Dong Elevator is the official representative company that distributes FUJI elevators in Vietnam, with genuine origin to ensure product quality for customers.
If you need more detailed information about Fuji home elevator, please contact Phuong Dong Elevator for a free consultation.
HOTLINE – 0933 56 57 57