Latest Price of Elevator for Apartment 2021
When choosing to buy an elevator to install and use for the apartment. We often delve into the details of quality, service and price of elevator.
Avoid the situation of spending a lot of money but the effect is not as expected.
So how much does it cost to install a home elevator? Oriental Elevator will help you answer those questions.
Price of elevator imported and joint-venture elevators
1. Imported elevator
– Elevator imported in components is a type of elevator that is manufactured and assembled in other countries and then imported to Vietnam for use.
– The price of elevators imported from European countries will be higher than those imported from Asian countries
– On average, imported elevators will range from VND 800 million to VND 1.5 billion.
2. Joint-venture elevator
– Joint-venture elevator is a type of elevator that manufactures loose components in other countries and then imports them to Vietnam for assembly, put and use.
– Due to the assembly in Vietnam, the cost is more suitable than most for Vietnamese customers, with prices ranging from 300 million to 400 million.
How much does it cost to INSTALL THE FAMILY Elevator?
1. Install elevator for new house
– Building a pit from the beginning will save us a lot because we don’t have to change the structure compared to the renovating house.
– The elevator pit will be built by the elevator company or the investor has assigned the house construction contractor. Depending on the structure of the house, the price fluctuates only 30 million to 50 million VND
2. Installation of elevators for renovating houses
– For renovating houses, customers will be consulted to build steel frames or concrete frames to support elevators.
– The cost of building a ladder pit in a renovated house is higher than that of a new house. There are levels ranging from 70 million to 100 million depending on the material and size suitable for the house.
3. Install elevator door panels
– When the elevator installation has been completed. Customers choose the elevator door panels depending on their preferences or in accordance with the space of the house.
– There are many different substances such as ceramic tiles, granite…with different prices. There is an average price of about 800,000 VND to 1 million VND.
7 factors affecting the price of home elevators
Number of stops:
– For each floor using the elevator, additional materials must be used to install the wall, door, control panel for each floor. The multiple stops will cause the price to increase accordingly.
– For installations of elevators near the center or near the company, the price will be lower than in remote areas.
– Depending on family members to choose elevator load. Usually, for families with 4-5 people, a 300kg elevator is used. For a family of more than 6 people, use an elevator with a capacity of 450kg.
Cabin wall decoration:
– Decorating the cabin walls according to your preferences will also cost a little more but give your home a flair.
– The use of steel frame structural elevator pits is more expensive than concrete elevator pits.
– There are many different brands of tractors with different prices. In Vietnam market, most construction units and customers use Fuji brand.
– When choosing an elevator using a common single-phase current. Easy to use, the price is higher than elevators using 3-phase current.
Therefore, depending on the type of elevator serving different needs, there will be different prices
Phuong Dong Elevator always advises and offers the best solutions for customers. Bringing maximum efficiency with the most optimal price.
Hotline for free consultation: 0933 56 57 75