Why should you install elevator for your apartment?
Choosing to install an elevator or not is always the thought of many people. Elevators are valuable equipment, so we often make that mistake. Let’s analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the elevator installation with Phuong Dong Elevator. The following 4 reasons will make you feel the importance and convenience that home elevators bring.
4 reasons to install an elevator
1.Convenient for commuting, convenient carrying and moving things
For the elderly in the family, moving up and down between floors can affect health. The elevator will solve the problem of commuting without fear of preferring to live quietly on the upper floors of the house.
2. Carrying things easily
Carrying heavy, bulky items up and down is the thing that people are most afraid of. Using an elevator to transport things will save a lot of time
3. Improve the aesthetic value of the house
Installing elevators creates aesthetic value for the house, in line with modern architectural trends.
4. Effective use of upper floors
Using the elevator makes women not hesitate to use the balcony or terrace as a place to dry clothes and grow vegetables. The space of the house will be used to the maximum to serve the needs.
How many floors is reasonable to install an elevator for an apartment?
For houses with 3 floors or more, we should think about home elevators. This brings convenience and ease in every step of the house. The area of the balcony or terrace space will be utilized when moving up there is easy without taking much of your time.
Choosing the right elevator size for the family and the purpose of use helps us save costs when installing as well as saving electricity and elevator capacity when put into operation.
Dimensions of the elevator with a load capacity of 250kg
- Elevator with a capacity of 250kg is suitable for a family of 3 to move together
- Cabin: 950 (wide) mm x 800 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700 mm
- Hole: 1400 mm x 1400 mm
Dimensions of the elevator with a load capacity of 300kg
- A 300kg elevator will be suitable for families with 4-5 people moving together.
- Cabin: 1100 (wide) mm x 900 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700 mm
- Hole: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
Dimensions of the elevator with a load capacity of 450kg
- The 450kg lift will be suitable for a family of 6 adults to move together.
- Cabin: 1200 (wide) mm x 1000 (deep) mm
- Door opening: 700mm
- Hole: 1600 mm x 1600mm
Elevator installation needs to pay attention to what?
Choosing the right elevator for the family will create maximum use value for us.
Choose the right elevator for the size of the house
- The right elevator size will help reduce the electrical load, so homeowners need to carefully consider this issue. You can ask for advice from experts, experienced technicians, to choose a reasonable ladder size, in harmony with the overall interior and still serve the best travel for everyone.
- The right load size will result in the best use of power. Avoid wasting elevator capacity or overloading, which makes the elevator prone to damage and shortens product life.
- With many options of mounting locations for the elevator such as: between the stairs, the corner of the house, the skylight, or outdoors, … customers should consider choosing a location to ensure the aesthetics of the house, as well as The most convenient service for commuting.
- Materials for making wells for platform elevators or cabins with elevators with cabins should be carefully selected to increase the solemnity, sophistication and durability while still saving reasonable costs.
- If the tempered glass helps to get light for the building, the stainless steel has a beautiful pattern, suitable for adorning the indoor space. Choosing elevator materials needs to ensure the convergence of 3 factors: beautiful, durable and reasonable cost.
- Choosing an elevator construction unit gives you much peace of mind. Don’t worry about product quality after finishingh
- Elevator is a high value product, so it is unusual for elevator products to be too cheap compared to the market. Unexpectedly cheap elevators often come with product quality going down
View more information báo giá thang máy gia đình 2021
With the above notes, hope you will make wise and smart choices to find your family a satisfactory elevator product, serving to travel safely and comfortably for everyone in the family. If you need to find out other information, please contact Phuong Dong Elevator
HOTLINE – 0933 56 57 57
Showroom:40 Street No. 05, Van Phuc City, Hiep Binh Phuoc, Thu Duc, City. Ho Chi Minh City